I know that I am going to sounds nuts, but I always ideas coming and going inside of my head. Some are good, while some are completely stupid or even I questioned my own sanity.
My last craft sale this year is this Saturday and I already signed up for next year which is good. Which as you guessed it, one of my ideas is related to it. Obviously, not for this sale, but the next Bentley Christmas sale. Trust me, even I am not that crazy.
I am thinking for Bentley Christmas sale 2016, why not have a draw. With ever purchase of my product you can enter into a draw.
Already I have come up with a few ideas:
- Has to be from Original Things.
- The draw is both November and December sale. I will not make the draw until two days after and post it here. If I can figure out of how to film a video, and post it on here. I would like to film someone of drawing the name of the winner to make it honest.
- I am going to have to mail and the winner may be visiting from Toronto for example so I have to incorporate the cost of the postage as well.
- The prize has to be GOOD. It can’t be a set of dishcloths and a potholder. Definitely not a sweater, because of the sweater curse. A thought of a shawl came to my mind.
- But should the prize be unisex, no man is going to want a shawl.
- And does it have to be yarn? I also make cards. So a set a really NICE cards, an album. Both??
As you can see, I have a lot of thinking to do on this.