For those who are reading this blog for the first time, welcome to my blog. I should clear something up before I continued. As you may noticed my channel is called “Lesley Creates” and the name of my business is called “Original Things“. The simple explanation was when I was creating this channel, the name Original Things was already taken. And I didn’t really like Original Things 2. Since my name is Lesley, I came up with Lesley Creates.
I done my first video, and I am sorry for the editing mistakes. I am hoping that I will improve with practise.
For those are not from You Tube, here is the link the video.
Here is the list for the card:
- 5 by 6 1/2 inch white Recollection card
- 90 lb watercolor paper cut to 2 by 6 1/2 inches
- red cardstock cut to 3 by 6 1/2 inches
- Inkadinkado Heart stamps
- Clear Embossing ink, I used VersaMark Embossing Ink Pad
- Anti-static pad, I used Recollection pad
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks – Fired Brick, and Pickled Raspberry
- Double-sided tape
- 1/2 inch wide white dotted red ribbon
- Sizzlex Flower Layer #3 Die
- White cardstock, roughly cut to 5 by 6 inches
- Circle dies, 4 1/4 and 3 3/4 inch diameter
- Jolee’s Boutique Silver Dots
- Recollection gems
So I hope you like the video and please subscribe.
Hope everyone is well.