First of all, I should apologized for not blogging for awhile a bit. I fell and hit my head hard where I ended up having a concussion. Then the next day, my family had an emergency so basically all of my energy and time was focus on that. But the good news is that everything is better and back to normal.
A few weeks ago, I made a video on this card. It is a birthday card for my mother’s 35th birthday.
The link to the video is: Cupcake Card
The supply list as to follow:
- Black Recollection card, 5 x 6 1/2 inches
- Studio G 6×6 inches black pattern paper pack cut to 4 1/2 x 6 inch
- Recollection Red Foil Signature Paper 12×12 inches cut to 4 3/4 x 6 1/4 and scrap for the Cuttlebug
- Circle Dies 3″ and 1″
- Scallop Circle Dies 1 1/2″ and 3″
- Doubleside Tape
- Glue Stick
- Foam Tape
- White cardstock scrap
- Black Cardstock cut to 2×5 inch
- 4 3/4 x 6 1/4 plain white paper for inside the card
- Black Archival Ink
- Cupcake Stamp
- “Happy Birthday” stamp from Recollection Mini 4 Pack
- Embossing Ink
- Clear Embossing powder
- Heating Gun
- Anti-Static Pad
- Clear Glitter glue
- Recollection Brush Tip Brush – Brown
- Letraset Aqua Marker Raspberry
- Lace Doily from Recollection Valentine’s Day Doilies, White
In other news, I finally got my Facebook page for Original Things working so today after this, I am going to work on it some more. I am debating of whether or not to make a facebook page for my channel, because technically it is for Original Things, just with a different name. Speaking of a different name, we did changed the name of the page to Lesley’s Original Things because there were 3 or 4 pages of Original Things.
So back to work. I hope everyone is well.