Corrugated Valentine’s Day Card
So yes, I know it has been months since I last uploaded a video. I know it has been a long time, but honestly, my health is still not at its tip top shape. Trust me, I know it stinks. I am really hoping to improve in the future. I already have a few ideas for Easter, which would be nice to have it work out.
The video is at: https://youtu.be/vkWe5MX9pcY
This is a simple Valentine’s Day card. The supplies you need are as follow:
- 5×7 Kraft Card
- Kraft cardstock
- White cardstock
- Brown cardstock
- Corrugated Cardboard
- Wide Burlap Ribbon
- White Lace Ribbon
- Paper Trimmer
- Cocoa – Colorbox Pigment Stamp Pad
- Black Ranger Archival Ink
- Double Sided tape
- Aleene Original Tacky Glue
- Plastic Palette Knife (option)
- Tim Holtz’s Distressed Stain – Vintage Photo
- Heart Stamp Set from Inkadinkado stamps
- “Be My Valentine” stamp from Craftsmart
- Manuscript Background Stamp- Recollection, but that stamp has been discontinued.
The songs that I used are called, “Waterfall”, “Invisible Beauty”, “Dreamland”, “Til Death Part Us,” and “Arms of Heaven” are from the Youtube Libriary.
I know you will notice the palette knife on the list of supplies and thinking why is it there? The reason is simple, I am still having trouble with the glue, my hand strength is still not there yet.
I hope everyone is doing ok and trying to warm in this long cold winter.