I am still on the mend from my brain injury and knee injury, but I am well enough to work on my You Tube Channel. Granted I am still trying having with my balance and my knee still hurts. Everyone assured it still takes time and I am making progress. I know and I know that I have to worst patience when it comes to this.
Moving on, I just finished this You Tube video at Valentine’ Day Card
The supplies I used are:
- 140 lb watercolor paper cut to 4 7/8 x 6 3/8 and 3 7/8 x 5 3/8
- White Recollection card 5 x 6 ½
- Red cardstock cut to 4 ¼ x 5 5/8 and leftover scrap
- Reeves Watercolor set
- Inkadinkado stamps, “Hearts”
- Anti-Static Pad
- Versamark Ink
- Tim Holtz’s Distressed Ink, “Fire Brick Red”
- White Embossing Powder
- Black Embossing Powder
- White Cardstock scrap
- Happy Valentine’s Day stamp by Recollection
- Double-sided tape
I having another idea for another Valentine Day video which I hope to start today.
Other than that, nothing much has been happening. I finally started working on a scarf and cleaning. It is amazing when you are ill, you let things lie. In other words, my couch and my art studio table is covered with stuff where it has been stressing out.
I hope everyone is well and doing fine.